All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. The best papers will select for submission to Springer, a prestigious publisher that has published selected articles at Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series (citescore 0.8 Scopus; SJR 0.16-Q4 Computer Science)* in the fourth previous conference editions.
In addition, authors of selected articles will be invited to extend their contribution to be submitted for publication in special issues of the following journals:
- Sensors (open access journal published by MDPI, citescore 5.8 Scopus–Q1; SJR 0.8–Q1 Analytical Chemistry, Q1 Instrumentation; JCR 3.487–Q2 Instruments & Instrumentation, Chemistry, Analytical, Engineering, Electrical & Electronic),
- Sustainability (open access journal published by MDPI, SJR 0.612–Q1 Geography, Planning and Development, Q2 Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment, Q2 Energy Engineering and Power Technology; JCR 3.889–Q2 Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies),
- Applied Sciences (open access journal published by MDPI, citescore 3.0 Scopus–Q2; SJR 0.44–Q2 Computer Science Applications, Engineering, Instrumentation; JCR 2.838–Q2 Engineering, Physics, Environmental Studies),
- Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments (citescore 6.5 Scopus; SJR 1.36–Q1; JCR 7.632–Q2 Energy & Fuels, Green & Sustainable Science & Technology), published by Elsevier,
- Revista Facultad de Ingeniería Universidad de Antioquia (citescore 0.8 Scopus–Q2; SJR 0.16–Q4; JCI 0.17–Q4 Engineering),
- SN Computer Science (recently indexed in Scopus), published by Springer Nature,
- Urban Science (open access journal published by MDPI, currently indexed in ESCI, JCI 0.56–Q2 Geography, Q3 Environmental Sciences, Regional & Urban Planning, and it is tracked for JCR).
Publications of selected articles will be free of charge. At least 40% of original content is required in the extended version.
*Updated SJR and JCR impact factors (2022)
All manuscripts must be original and not be simultaneously submitted to or in consideration for another journal or conference. Manuscripts written in Spanish, Portuguese, or English are considered for presentation in the congress. The maximum length is 15 pages, and the maximum ﬁle size is 5 MB. Authors should consult authors’ guidelines by Springer and use the proceedings templates (LNCS/CCIS), either for Latex or for Word, to prepare the manuscripts.
Those who are interested in submitting their papers to the congress should use the Springer Templates available on:
Authors can present their papers in Spanish, Portuguese, or English. The paper should not exceed 15 pages, and the ﬁle size should not exceed 5 MiB.
Access EasyChair and submit the completed form with the ﬁnal paper.
A partially completed copyright form should be completed and signed by the corresponding author of each paper on behalf of all of the paper’s authors.